BSP submitting requirements

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Fri May 30 15:38:02 UTC 2014

It doesn't run in any simulator..

I have another question:
We are developing a bsp for a board with very little memory (32k) when
we tried to run tmtest (and others) we encounter that couldnt allocate
more RAM, and one of the things that we saw we could improve is the
stack size passed for each task.
For this there exists the CPU_STACK_MINIMUM_SIZE macro, but
unfortunately it is defined to 4k for ARM, which is too much for us
(http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/cpukit/score/cpu/arm/rtems/score/cpu.h#n176)
The question is:
Can we change this macro like for the m68k boards:
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/score/cpu.h#n384
and
http://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/cpukit/score/cpu/m68k/rtems/score/m68k.h#n160
Is this the correct way to do this?