rtems-tester on realview BSP

Fri May 30 21:23:20 UTC 2014

I found the problem. Now for Chris to suggest the best
fix. :)

The realview rtems-tester configuration has the machine as
xilinx-zynq-a9 not realview-pbx-a9.

Assuming the current realview is correct for the zynq BSP,
then the current realview needs to be copied to zynq and an
edit made.

After that edit is made locally, now all the tests appear to be
being reported as "invalid". This message is coming out

audio: Count not init 'oss' audio driver

but qemu is exiting with a 0 status.

Also <ctl>-c has no impact.

--joel