[rtems commit] doc: Add SMP glossary

Mon May 5 15:34:51 UTC 2014

On 5/5/2014 9:47 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 2014-05-05 16:36, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>>>>
>>> Task, Scheduler, blocked and ready apply to all configurations off the
>>> top of my head.
>>>
>> We can also create a global glossary.
> Ok, I looked at the global glossary:
>
> http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Glossary.html#Glossary
>
> Should I move it to here and add highlight SMP specifics?

That would be better. It may also be worth adding something like
"these terms are the same in uniprocessor and SMP configurations,
but in SMP configurations, there are the following subtle nuances
that an application developer should be aware of:"

This would give a nice way to emphasize that SMP changes things
in big ways (discuss those here) and subtle ways.