[GSOC] RPi BSP RTEMS

Andre Marques andre.lousa.marques at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:48:55 UTC 2014

On 05/09/14 03:24, Alan Cudmore wrote:
> I have not had much time to figure out why GDB is not working with the
> Pi/openOCD setup yet.
>
> But I started documenting my setup. The hardware details are here:
> http://alanstechnotes.blogspot.com/2014/05/a-low-cost-jtag-debugger-for-raspberry.html
>
> Next I will document how to compile openOCD and use it to load RTEMS
> images to the Pi.
>
> Alan

Hello Alan,

sorry for the delay, last week I had some work at the university and the
emmc driver i'm doing for my final project is having some problems. I'm
still trying to get myself the needed hardware for the debugger.

About the needed peripherals, I thought of this display to test the i2c
and spi interfaces:

http://www.newhavendisplay.com/nhd0216k3zflgbwv3-p-5738.html

What do you think?