rtems-tools daily test results

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Sun May 18 02:16:18 UTC 2014

On 18/05/2014 12:27 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> That's the goal of all the work. Amar is working on the buildbot
> instance.

I would also like to add the buildbot will run on the new server
hardware located at Oregon State University Open Source Lab (OSUOSL). It
is an active long term project with a number of complexities and it is
being actively being worked.

> We are focusing on the per BSP testing automation, coverage,
> simulators, tools, and reproducibility of what we have now. Amar worked
> with an SOCIS student on a new test coding framework.
>
> When it all comes together we will be doing testing on every commit.

.. and reporting regressions and other metrics.

> The SOCIS projects are focused on improving what we have and evolving
> it toward the new way.
>
> Post results for what you have and we can comment.

I wonder if the 'toolstestresults' mailing list should be renamed
'testing' and results posted ?

Chris