BSP submitting requirements

Thu May 29 19:33:14 UTC 2014

On 5/29/2014 2:02 PM, Marcos Díaz wrote:
> Hi! We are about to submit a BSP but we have some doubts:
What BSP? We are looking forward to it. :)

> In http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Submitting_a_BSP
> there is a point that refers to:
>
> Do all files have a CVS $Id$ in them?
>
> What does this mean?
It means the Wiki page is out of date. :)

CVS/SVN replace $Id$ strings with file version information on check out.
When we used CVS, we wanted them in every file. Git does not really
have anything comparable so now we don't want them.

> There is other:
> Did you provide a TIMES files with the results of the tmtests?
> is there any example of a file like this in order to see how it should be
This is simply the output of all the tmtests and psxtmtests.

The file check_submission in the rtems-testing repository checks for a lot
of things. You should give it a run.