New Coverity Scan Results Posted

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Nov 19 15:59:23 UTC 2014

Hi

It has been a while but since Josh and I have been looking at output
from CodeSonar, I thought it would be a good idea to get new code
pushed at Coverity Scan as a point of comparison.

Based on my filtering of ignored and closed issues, I think there are
33 Coverity issues outstanding. Most appear to be in libdl, jffs2, and the
shell.

Most of these appear to coincide with areas that CodeSonar has issues
with so getting help looking at these and resolving them is important.

http://scan.coverity.com

You will need to have an account and request permission to see them.
But it would be nice to get more eyes on these from the community.

Thanks.