RTEMS Rehosting Update

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Nov 19 17:01:16 UTC 2014

Hi

I am sure you all have noticed that the RTEMS Project has had
a lot of services offline for the past week. This has been part
of a rehosting and improvement effort that simply took longer
than anyone expected.

At this point, most of the services are back online at the
Oregon State University Open Source Laboratory (OSUOSL).
This is a big leap in infrastructure and network bandwidth
but it came with some growing pains.  We plan to integrate
both a web based patch submission and review system and
a continuous testing system once this first round settles.

At this point,

+ www.rtems.org is alive there. (accept the certificate)
+ mailing lists never went down. They had been relocated
   months ago.
+ git.rtems.org stayed alive for read only.
   - developer access is now via dispatch.rtems.org and
     will be up once the integration with Trac, github, and
     mailing lists is fully tested.
+ devel.rtems.org hosts a Trac implementation which
   replaces Mediawiki and Bugzilla. This should be back
   online when git write access is up.
+ IRC bot is still running on the old rtems.org and logs
   will transfer in the near future to the new host.

Full version of the news at: https://www.rtems.org/node/116

I am sure I missed something even in the full news write up.
Please ask questions and politely report links and services that
look broken.