Coverity Issues by Code Area

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Nov 25 18:55:29 UTC 2014

Hi

I took the time to look at the Coverity issues and break them
down by source area. A few important points first:

+ no issues in score, posix, rtems, or sapi. YEAH!!!
+ jffs2 issues are being ignored. Aside from being third party
   code, there is a coverity annotation in the source so it is
   being review by someone upstream.

The breakdown is:

i2c - 2
libcrypt - 4
libcsupport/src/pwdgrp.c - 1
libdl - 10
rfs - 2
libmd - 1
monitor - 2
shell - 31
untar - 2
uuid - 2

If you want to look and try to help, visit scan.coverity.com and
pitch in.