RTEMS toolchain for Epiphany?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 13 14:07:16 UTC 2014

On November 13, 2014 6:30:48 AM CST, Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all,
>

>I want to ask about the status of RTEMS toolchain for Epiphany
>architecture. I think Joel mentioned that there are some previous
>support for it; and if yes, does the toolchain need some additional
>work?

To give you a quick answer, I emailed the people who did the port. There apparently is a github repo with some of it and some is merged. I will dig through the emails and post the proper links.

One issue they mentioned was that the gdb port had many core/thread support that made it more than a simple port.

It will not have RTEMS as a target but that shouldn't be hard to address once we know where the master binutils, GCC, Newlib, and gdb are.

Then you are porting.