RTEMS toolchain for Epiphany?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 13 21:01:33 UTC 2014

On 11/13/2014 2:46 PM, Hesham Moustafa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks a lot for the patches. I will let you know with the status.
> One thing I want someone to confirm about is that I will not be
> able to use/copy any of the GPL licensed code there [1], right?

Not as part of anything that you submit for inclusion in RTEMS.
I don't know how this particular setup works. I can see host
utilities that you would just get from there and I don't know that
we care about those licenses.

And there might be libraries you want to use with your experiments
that is GPL but not submit to RTEMS. That is OK if you manage how
it comes in contact with your own application code.

Please avoid it wherever possible. If there is some run-time library
we need to ask for relicensing, then we can go that round.