RTEMS Rehosting Update

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 20 13:50:19 UTC 2014

On November 20, 2014 3:26:47 AM CST, Hesham Moustafa <heshamelmatary at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi Chris,
>

>On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>
>On 20/11/2014 4:41 am, Hesham Moustafa wrote:
>

>    + www.rtems.org <http://www.rtems.org> is alive there. (accept the
>    certificate)
>    + mailing lists never went down. They had been relocated
>        months ago.
>
>This one is still down for me even after I accept the certificate.
>

>Make sure your caches are not getting the way.
>
>I deleted all cookies and caches for both Firefox and Chrome, still get
>the same
>RTEMS down page.

This is a DNS cache issue not a browser issue. The IP address is resolving to one of OAR's where the machine was and not to the one at OSU OSL.

Other than waiting until your DNS server gets the new mapping which usually takes 48-72 hours, you can add it to /etc/hosts yourself. But that should be temporary.