Coverity Issue with bdbuf.c

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 20 14:36:49 UTC 2014

On 11/20/2014 8:11 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 20/11/14 10:18, Sebastian Huber wrote:
>> This code is from the dark ages.  At this time the cache manager was
>> not available for every BSP.
git blame says Chris touched these lines in 2009. Did you learn history
differently in Germany? I thought they were over long before I was
even born. :)
>> I fixed it, and wait now for Git commit access.
> http://git.rtems.org/rtems/commit/?id=3bb9c61c588bf532ead85f9da2cff1951df8be49

Thanks.

I am not going to do any CodeSonar builds, Coverity builds,
warning analysis, or full test sweeps until we all clear our queues.
There is just no point of checking until all pending patches are merged.

I should be able to provide feedback after builds over the weekend.