crypt01 execution time

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Wed Nov 26 22:42:59 UTC 2014

On 11/26/2014 08:12 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 25/11/14 23:25, Joel Sherrill wrote:
>> How long is this test supposed to run?
>>
>> It takes 4:42 using sis on my computer which is a 2.9 Ghz i7 .
>
> SIS is a slow simulator.  On Qemu it runs much faster.

I agree, qemu runs crypt01 in about 8 seconds on my i7 host.
However, a problem with qemu-leon3 is that it does not skip
time during power-down. Running all sptests takes 2:10 on sis-leon3
while it takes > 30 minutes on qemu. An other problem is that several
spintrcriticalXX.exe do not terminate on qemu-leon3, so it is not
quite possible to replace sis with qemu at this point ...

Jiri.