Upcoming Series of Warning Elimination Patches

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Oct 8 19:16:23 UTC 2014

Hi

I am about to submit a series of 52 which are generally very small.
They eliminate at least 100 unique warnings. Most do one of a
handful of things:

+ Add include of <bsp/bootcard.h>
+ Add static or prototype of method
+ Add "(void) VAR;" to eliminate set but not used warning.
+ Some also split the description from the copyright at the
top of the file.

One NIOS2 patch makes it build again.

One patch fixes a warning in samples/unlimited but is dominated
by fixing a spelling mistake in a method name. :)

These built up pretty quickly and I am sorry for the bulk but each
is small. If there are issues, I assume folks will speak up.

Thanks.