arm - do_data_abort() warnings

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Oct 14 21:49:35 UTC 2014

Hi

I have a warning for building it. it is defined in three places:

libbsp/arm/nds/start/start.S
libbsp/arm/shared/abort/simple_abort.c
libbsp/arm/shared/abort/abort.c

And invoked from cpukit/score/cpu/arm/arm_exc_handler_low.S

Should this be renamed to arm_do_data_abort()  and prototyped
in rtems/score/cpu.h?

What about deleting the nds version and using simple_abort.c?

Any other thoughts?