Outstanding Qemu Patches

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Oct 28 22:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi

I am back from the GSoC mentor summit and Chris will be home
soon I guess. I tracked down the qemu project person who was
there. Once again, he wasn't THE right person to address the
patches we care about not getting in but he gave some hints.

First I need a list of patches with descriptions.

Hopefully I can push this and get the patches we care about
upstreamed.

Thanks.