CMSIS?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Sep 3 14:30:41 UTC 2014

On 9/3/2014 6:47 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> there are also BSD licensed CMSIS versions:
>
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.libopencm3/361
>
> The original ARM license makes it pretty useless for us.

Interestingly, these are from ARM but are really BSD licensed.

I am not opposed to us using them as long as we review each file
for appropriate licensing.

Someone from the RTEMS Community would also need to step up
and make sure we get updates periodically. Basically help out the
guy with the github site. Nothing is worse that importing third party
source without an upstream connection and feedback loop.