Upcoming Set of Patches

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Sep 3 15:26:10 UTC 2014

Hi

I am about to post 23 small patches which remove a lot of warnings.
Most are correction of format specifiers, elimination of "set
but not used" warnings, and using the expected type for a variable
in "pattern code". Two BSPs had warnings when linking any
executable and I addressed those.

Hopefully nothing too controversial and I can commit soon.