dynamic checking tools

Mohammed Saeed Khoory Mohammed.Khoory at eiast.ae
Thu Sep 18 01:45:48 UTC 2014

I'm not sure about tools similar to valgrind, but you might find it useful to enable deep memory tests in RTEMS. You can find more information here.
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Debugging#Optional_Compile-time_Selections

By enabling these macros you can check if your memory is getting corrupted everytime a system call occurs. This is very useful in debugging and has saved me a lot of headaches personally. You can detect stack and heap corruption with these macros.

I don't think it would detect memory leaks however.

Hope this helps