[stm32f4] status of the bsp

Chris Nott chrisn at vl.com.au
Fri Sep 19 16:26:54 UTC 2014

Interrupts working yes.

No I don't mind. It's a bit of a mess though, I was in the process of doing
another cleaner USB device implementation for BeagleBone Black, which I was
then going to backport to STM32F4 and eventually maybe work towards some
sort of general RTEMS USB device framework.

Actually I got the BB black code enumerating as well, I just ran out of
time to work on it.

I'll send the STM32 project to you soon, I will be travelling for the next
week so if I don't get a chance tonight it will probably be in a week or so.

Regards,
Chris.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com