[RPI BSP] Framebuffer interface. "No such device"

QIAO YANG yangqiao0505 at me.com
Sun Apr 12 20:45:33 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I've implemented a simple framebuffer driver. It can be loaded correctly and it can draw images . But when I try to open the framebuffer interface '/dev/fb0', I've always got "No such device". I thought I've missed something. Anyone has an idea?

I've already registered the device name by:
      status = rtems_io_register_name (FRAMEBUFFER_DEVICE_0_NAME, major, 0);

And the interface /dev/fb0 exists.
I'm using Alan's rki to build the kernel image and test apps.

Thanks in advance