GSoC projects announced

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Mon Apr 27 20:56:06 UTC 2015

Congratulations to our accepted student projects. Students, please
make sure you read your acceptance email carefully. For the Doodle
note that the times listed are 10am to 3pm EDT (UTC-4). I'll be
looking for one or two time slots that hopefully we can all meet. Past
experience says the times closer to 10 or 11 am tend to work the best
globally, with exception for Australia.

Here are the accepted projects:
FRAMEBUFFER AND HDMI VIDEO SUPPORT FOR RPI
YANG QIAO

Porting Monkey HTTP server to RTEMS
Sujay Raj

Nested Mutexes
Saurabh Gadia

Beagle BSP Improvements
ragunath

Raspberry Pi 2 Support
Rohini Kulkarni

Beagleboard BSP Improvement
ketul

Beagle BSP improvements: Porting MicroMonitor to boot without U-boot
jrcatbagan

Raspberry Pi BSB USB support
Yurii Shevtsov

Raspberry Pi Low Level Peripherals and SD Card
Andre Marques

Configuration GUI
anandkp92