SOCIS2015_EHTESHAMIFAR_FaultTolerance - Invitation to comment

Saeed Ehteshamifar salpha.2004 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:10:01 UTC 2015

I've resolved all of Gedare's comments and slightly changed my proposal.
Here is the published link to the document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rVEhyHXajAVMcqgrOR-0t84596QUkYOnifoaYpa8QYM/pub
I've also applied via SOCIS website today and mentioned the link above as
for my proposal.

According to the timeline <http://sophia.estec.esa.int/socis/timeline>,
implementation phase begins from June 1st. I don't whether this date is
imposed by ESA or not but as written in my proposal, I can start the
project earlier than 01.06 if I get the admission.

Kind Regards,
SAeeD