RTEMS Driver

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Apr 1 14:21:51 UTC 2015

Hugo,

RTEMS does not currently have much infrastructure for device drivers.
There are some efforts underway that may lead to it, but for now,
device drivers normally are written directly within a BSP, so you'd
write the custom code to run your LCD driver directly, and provide
your application with some way to access it.

Gedare