or1k not running hello with sim-scripts or rtems-tester

Hesham ALMatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 11:30:43 UTC 2015

Hi,

I checked it out again. For sim-scripts qemu-or1k is working fine.
or1ksim was waiting for GDB to connect, I submitted a patch to make it
running right away. For RTEMS Tester, every test would run until it
times out, because there is no way to force qemu to terminate from
RTEMS (unlike or1ksim simulator). sim-scripts/or1ksim is sending a
kill signal to qemu-system-or32 once it sees "END OF TEST" message,
can this be done for RTEMS Tester?

--
Hesham