Trac ticket delete.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Sat Apr 18 14:33:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-17 15:34 -0600, Eduardo Silva wrote:
> just my 5c: on our project we faced the same problem with Trac. Bots create
> accounts and start commenting tickets with Ads and general trash. The solution
> for us was to start using Github Issues, no more spam.

RTEMS is dedicated to hosting all of our infrastructure internally.  There are
other services that will be coming online in the future where we are better
served hosting everything ourselves.  It is easier to make everything
interoperable.

Also, Github issues are limited and lock us into all their other services.

Thank you for the suggestion though!

Amar.