i386 build fail

Sujay Raj sujayraaj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:45:36 UTC 2015

1. A guess : python and its devel packages might not be installed in your
system.

2. To be sure of what is happening, you need to see the error report
'rsb-report-i386-....-gnu-1.txt' which is mentioned in the screen shot you
provided. It usually pinpoints what happened wrong. ( gdb has a python
dependency, I got that wrong once ).
Viewing all the log files usually solves the problem.

3. In my personal opinion, dumping formatted text output in the mail is
comparatively better than posting screen-shots. And if you prefer
screen-shots, you might prefer to crop to only the required portions.

Thanks and Regards,
Sujay Raj