Porting Linux driver into Xtratum

Shabnam Engineer shabnam.engineer72 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 14:26:05 UTC 2015

Hello,I have a question about porting Linux drivers into Xtratum.Can I port Linux drivers into Xtratum? or is there something like DDE/DDEKit (it is for l4-based systems) for Xtratum.I want to implement Xtratum on a board and test some features, At first I want to  be sure that if I need a driver for our special tests that is not in Xtratum package, Could I choose it from Linux drivers and port it into Xtratum hypervisor?
Thank you for your considering my question.Regards,Shabnam