cppcheck errors

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwu.edu
Thu Aug 13 15:49:04 UTC 2015

Daniel,

Unknown deadline right now. Probably whenever Joel can get around to
it! Realistically, we can create a bugfix "dot release" anytime after
the release subject to user demand. So, even if you miss the 4.11.0
release with your patches, we can cut a 4.11.1 after applying the
patches if you need an official release to work from.

Gedare