obsolete m32r port

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Aug 27 21:54:08 UTC 2015

Hi

Another one on my chopping block. I don't see the official
not recommended for new designs language but I also don't
seen much hinting an update in five years either.

http://am.renesas.com/products/mpumcu/m32r/index.jsp

Anyone got any thoughts about it being a part that is still
being sold and we should support it?

Again, mark it as deprecated in the 4.11 notes and remove it
on master if no one objects.