Uniprocessor implementation of Nested Mutex problem.

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Aug 5 16:01:36 UTC 2015

These functions are called with interrupts disabled. However,
_CORE_mutex_Seize_interrupt_blocking() enables interrupts, so an isr
can preempt the thread, but but it will not be interleaved with
another thread because thread dispatching is disabled around the isr
enabled section. I don't believe surrender has any such situations.

Gedare