RTEMS lwIP porting

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Aug 10 13:48:53 UTC 2015

On 8/9/2015 4:57 AM, ragu nath wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have sent the patches for building lwIP from RSB.  First patch
> contains changes for RTEMS Resource Builder. The second patch is RTEMS
> specific changes that will be applied to lwIP base.This patch contains
> only lwIP sources. I will be sending another patch for the driver to
> be used with lwIP. The application can then link to both of the
> libararies (lwip & driver).

Has the LWIP patch been submitted upstream to the LWIP maintainers?

And where do drivers come from? From what I have seen, LWIP seems
to not have a unified base of device drivers. Would this just be to
build the basic stack and then it is the users responsibility to
find and compile a driver?

What is your RTEMS configuration so I can try it?

I will try to build it today.