Identify control statements in source code

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Aug 13 22:35:45 UTC 2015

On August 13, 2015 3:34:12 PM CDT, Daniel Gutson <daniel.gutson at tallertechnologies.com> wrote:
>I'd recommend a gcc plugin that generates your annotations; otherwise,
>dig into gcov in order to parse a .gcno file.

Covoar already produces gcov files. A previous gsoc student did that. This was a bonus task and we were never 100% confident in the gcov files produced.

I would recommend pulling this thread. Produce the normal gcc coverage files, use covoar to produce gcov files, and then run gcov on the results. Compare to what covoar reports and address discrepancies.