libbsd - USB Host Stack for HID, WirelessLAN

Thomas Kim thomas73.kim at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:55:29 UTC 2015

Dear Yurii,

Thank you for your kindly reply.

At this time, I built lastest libbsd successfully.
Also, I am tring to add USB input files in freebsd\sys\dev\usb\input.

Question 1)
As I guess, I think that I should modify Makefile, wscript file. also, I
should modify USB input files(atp.c, uep.c, uhid.c, uknd.c, ums.c, etc)
according to "Rules for Modifing FreeBSD source".
Is it correct ?

Question 2)
As I test freebsd-to-rtems.py, it just move the ported FreeBSD code only
from FreeBSD 9.2 original code to libbsd Freebsd. that is,
freebsd-to-rtems.py is not used for changing additional new files from
FreeBSD 9.2 original code automatically.
Is it correct ?

Question 3)
As I check libbsd.py file, there is below definitions.
  - def dev_usb_input(mm):
  - def dev_usb_mouse(mm):

Is there how to use libbsd.py for adding new files(source, header files)
easily ?
Or, I want to know that libbsd.py file is used for which purpose.

Best Regards,
Thomas