Google Code In (GCI) starting in 2 days

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sun Dec 6 15:45:33 UTC 2015

You just contribute what you can, when you can. Much of the work is
just approving that a student finished a task, and a lot of the tasks
are trivial to approve. Otherwise, if you would like to create
specific CFS tasks for you to mentor that would be perfectly suitable
and greatly improve our GCI efforts. I think a great task would be a
CFS "Getting Started" Tutorial which should be done by a relatively
advanced student and build from the RTEMS Getting Started

You can get a sense of the kinds of tasks at:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GCI/Projects

Gedare