Google Code In (GCI) starting in 2 days

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Dec 14 16:09:52 UTC 2015

On Dec 14, 2015 5:57 AM, "Gedare Bloom" <gedare at rtems.org> wrote:

> Yes, removing notepads and removing task variables are good tasks.
> They'll need a little more write-up yet, although we can start by
> opening up two tasks to "investigate/fix" the tickets and see what
> students do with it. I will add them soon.

Can a procedure for deprecating a feature be added? Include  marking it as
deprecated with the warning, filing a ticket with one final release first
it to remain in, then removing it.

It may also be an opportunity to have a prepaid for removing a test. That
has the straightforward git commands but should mention configure.ac
possibly, Makefile.am and a search through BSP test configurations.

Having these procedures as we move forward should be a good thing and the
GCI procedure can reference them.