Problem with system time in lpc176x bsp

Marcos Díaz marcos.diaz at tallertechnologies.com
Fri Dec 18 19:18:07 UTC 2015

Hi, i'm using c++ chrono to measure a steady signal periods (With GPIO
interrupts), And I see that periodically I have errors of +1ms and then of
-1ms. (I discarded GPIOP interrupts problem) I tried using rtems API's
rtems_clock_get_uptime_nanoseconds
and then I saw the same errors.
I'm suspecting of some problem related with interrupts and the updating of
bintime uptime in kern_tc.c related to the simple downcounter ticker this
bsp has.
Has anybody seen something like this in any other bsp?
Thanks!

--

<http://www.tallertechnologies.com>

Marcos Díaz

Software Engineer

San Lorenzo 47, 3rd Floor, Office 5

Córdoba, Argentina

Phone: +54 351 4217888 / +54 351 4218211/ +54 351 7617452

Skype: markdiaz22