Waf branch - Includes [6/6]

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Fri Feb 6 07:04:33 UTC 2015

This email briefly touches on the include/ directory.

The previous build contained a build step called 'preinclude' that copied the
required includes from all over the RTEMS source tree into a temporary location
in order to build.

The waf build system does away with this.  All includes have been moved to
include/ with various stub changes and files placed in order to hold us over
until source changes are made.

You can view these changes in great detail by looking at the 'include' branch.

This move deserves its own set of emails.  It is an extremely invasive but
necessary change to the RTEMS source tree that will greatly increase the ease of
development and testing of RTEMS.

For those of you that made it this far, thank you!  I look forward to hearing
all your feedback it has been a long road I am extremely excited to finally get
this work out to the community.  Time flies I cannot believe it has been 3 years
already.

Amar.