Xilinx Microblaze copyrights question

Hesham Moustafa heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 13:57:29 UTC 2015

OK for now I have a Hello World port working, using a very little code
for UART_RS232 IP (two functions send/receive and UART register
definitions) which I believe there is a similar code for it on RTEMS
somewhere. Should I (or anyone of you) create a thread on Xilinx
forums to discuss about that issue?