BSP requests.

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Mon Feb 9 18:54:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-09 18:34 +0000, Cl??udio Silva wrote:
> Hello Amar,
>
> I was also able to build sparc/sis in a Fedora 18 (Core 2 Duo @ 2.93 Ghz).
> Build time was about 1m10s. However, I had to update waf; the version available
> in Fedora doesn't seem to work with RTEMS' waf.

Unfortunately some Linux platforms have chosen to ignore the design of waf and
install it in their base system.  This is precisely why it is not supported.
waf is designed to be shipped with the tarball of the software you are
installing to avoid any version issues.

One of the biggest downfalls of build systems is having to constantly
upgrade/downgrade as features change.  Waf avoids this by coming with the
source: you always have the version you need to build.

> Please also add the arm/beagle bsp.

OK I have added this to the list.

Amar.