BSP requests.

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 03:39:24 UTC 2015

Chris,
It looks like _libelf_config.h has the defines for an ARM host on FreeBSD,
but for linux it includes "native-elf-format.h". It looks like this file is
produced with the native-elf-format binary, which produces this output:
pi at raspberrypi ~/rtems-tools.git/rtemstoolkit/elftoolchain/common $
./native-elf-format
/* Generated by native-elf-format on Tue Feb 10 03:33:38 UTC 2015 */
#define ELFTC_CLASS ELFCLASS32
#define ELFTC_ARCH unknown
#define ELFTC_BYTEORDER ELFDATA2LSB
pi at raspberrypi ~/rtems-tools.git/rtemstoolkit/elftoolchain/common $

So the #define ELFTC_ARCH unknown statement causes the compile error.

I can dig into this later, it's not a big deal, I just want to make my RPI
2 serve as a development host for my RPI 1 :)

As for the Linux on RPI 2, I think they are using the same Raspbian distro,
so this probably happens on the RPI 1 as well.

Thanks,
Alan