[rtems commit] smpcapture02: Add test of functionality to add custom entries to capture trace

Daniel Cederman cederman at gaisler.com
Mon Feb 16 12:29:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes, that is, I think, due to the problem described in ticket #2180
"_TOD_Get_with_nanoseconds() is broken on SMP". I have a small hack that
fixes the problem for Leon processors and then the test passes.

--
Daniel Cederman
Software Engineer
daniel.cederman at gaisler.com

Cobham Gaisler AB, Kungsgatan 12, SE-411 19, GÖTEBORG, Sweden.
+46 (0) 31 775 8650, www.cobham.com/gaisler

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it ("E-mail") is intended
solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. If you are not the addressee(s), any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution or other use of the E-mail is
prohibited. If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it
and notify the sender immediately via our switchboard or return e-mail.

Neither the company nor any subsidiary or affiliate or associated
company nor any individual sending this Email accepts any liability in
respect of the content (including errors and omissions) nor shall this
e-mail be deemed to enter the company or any subsidiary or affiliate or
associated company into a contract or to create any legally binding
obligations unless expressly agreed to in writing under separate cover
and timeliness of the E-mail which arise as a result of transmission. If
verification is required, please request a hard copy version from the
sender.