Starting with RTEMS

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 17 00:33:40 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-16 at 22:57 +0530, Rohini Kulkarni wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am trying to build RTEMS for arm. I want to know what --enable
> -rtemsbsp in config does, when building RTEMS.

Hi Rohini!

It selects which Board Support Package(s) (BSP(s)) you'd like to compile
RTEMS for - or, if you prefer, which BSPs' code should be compiled - it
takes a while for each and building the lot is almost always going to be
unnecessary.

There're a lot of different ARM variants and boards, what kind do you
have?

P.S., As a "could you help be to use this" kind o' question, this one'd
probably be best on the users@ list :-)