trac dependencies

Amar Takhar amar at rtems.org
Fri Feb 20 15:37:20 UTC 2015

On 2015-02-18 11:18 -0500, Gedare Bloom wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There aren't any great ways in Trac directly to establish relations
> between tickets. One simple way is to reference other tickets in
> comments. If we also install TracBacks [1] then any comments that
> refer to another ticket will automatically add a comment to the
> referenced ticket. This might be a simple way to maintain some
> relationships in comments at least.

What's your intent with this plugin?  Dependencies?  There are two main
plugins that allow you to express relations:

  http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/SubticketsPlugin
  http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/MasterTicketsPlugin

It's been a 11+ year task in trac to get this added:

  http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/31

Amar.