RTEMS_DECONST - Should it be removed? - TMS570

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Jan 21 19:27:50 UTC 2015

Martin,

printf can be quite sensitive to register problems. You should isolate
the bug e.g. by modifying hello world which does not have ISRs to do
printf of a 2-digit int. If printf works there, the problem may be
coming from register problems during ISR handling in which case you
should use something with ISRs like ticker. If you have a small test
case that shows the bug with the current git that would be worth
creating a ticket on Trac and attaching the test case.

Gedare