Trouble building examples-v2 with waf. Was: Re: can't compile both_hello - POSIX API error

Dominik Taborsky bremby at seznam.cz
Tue Jan 6 21:56:28 UTC 2015

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 02:40:48 +0100, Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 6/01/2015 8:29 am, Dominik Taborsky wrote:
>>
>> Waf is configured (hopefully) fine. Otherwise it wouldn't even try to
>> build. Has anyone had any similar problem?
>>
>> waf configure was run with these options: --rtems=/opt/rtems-4.11/
>> --rtems-tools=$HOME/development/RTEMS-tools/4.11 --rtems-bsps=sparc/sis
>>

> What happens if you use --rtems=/opt/rtems-4.11 ?

You mean without the trailing slash? It makes no difference.

I accept the possibility this is completely my mistake from lack of
knowledge, so I may redo the process later. But for now I don't mind it
doesn't build all the examples. I just needed both_hello.

So just ignore this conversation for now.

Dominik

PS: By the way, as I just tried it again, it failed at led/timeout
example, which I can't even build with make - it says there's nothing to
do.