BSP Driver not initialized

Inderjit Singh inderjit.singh at aacmicrotec.com
Thu Jul 2 09:05:53 UTC 2015

Hi Hesham,

We are using the 4.10.99 version with our own bsp so far. It's a new hardware (with FPGA) and we are creating this new bsp. for it So naturally It it's not part of RTEMS tree because it's incomplete.

However, the comment from Joel and my 'guessing' has kicked the BSP at boot time. So all is good. However, I'm unsure if this is the way to do it. Properly i mean. Is there any doc on this or have I missed it?