RPI graphic text console test invitation

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Sat Jul 11 15:59:14 UTC 2015

On July 11, 2015 10:34:08 AM CDT, QIAO YANG <yangqiao0505 at me.com> wrote:
>I've finally found out that if we don't use u-boot to load the image,
>and just use the bare metal to load the kernel binary, it works well.
>Anyway I can't tell the reason .

The boot monitor is doing some initialization you need to override. You are depending on something being in the default state after a reset.

So you are missing a piece of initialization. Review Uboot in the area you are having problems in and see if you spot a register being touched that you missed.