SMP support for Raspberry Pi 2

Rohini Kulkarni krohini1593 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:48:29 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am building with the --enable-smp option. But RTEMS_SMP is not getting
defined.
I have referred to the configure files of other BSPs which includes the
script for --enable-smp option and changed the configure script for
raspberry pi. What can be the reason, I am unable to understand what I am
missing.

Thanks.